Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Day Working At Hilton Kuching - 24 June 2009

This is the last day working at Hilton Kuching. Lot's of memories, good and bad example have lead me to knowing this kife better. It's my best place working ever and I been here almost 5 year including industrial training since i still in college. After that I continue working with Hilton, the 5 star hotel in Kuching. Here I met the best team in whole kuching. Best wishes to all Hilton Team Member & Good Job Guy's....


With my first outlet team member The Steakhouse
Adrian, Allan, Betty & Me

My Best Buddy - Amy


Nice sister - Violet


Good boy - Manuel




Senior Captain in The Steakhouse - Josie




The best Player in Hilton - Azril




The Cashier - Weda

So guy's, will see you again and never forget what we have together.
Bye...




No comments:

Post a Comment